Well what can we say? The SOB official charity launch evening was amazing!
Attended by survivors, supporters, The Mayor of Bromley and Coronation Street Star Chris Harper and his wife Emily Bowker.
We had a great night of raising awareness of the charities work which involves rebuilding victim and survivors lives piece by piece so that they can find love, life and laughter after the abuse they have so cruelly suffered.
We would like to say thank you to:
Our VIP Guests-
The Mayor Kathy Bance and her consort Trevor Bance
Chris Harper & Emily Bowker
Dr.Sodipe and Mrs Sodipe
Carol Whiting – Head of Safeguarding & Care Planning Bromley
Dr.Mike Pierce – Founder of the Southmead Project & Wall of Silence
The charity One in Four
Patrick Sandford – GROOMED
- The Warren for hosting our launch event
- Pete Saunders the founder of NAPAC for being our MC for the evening
- Dr.Mike Pierce for bringing the Wall of Silence to Kent
- The performers Liberty Grant and Cassandra London who blew us all away with their talent
- Patrick Sandford for performing his play GROOMED which was thought provoking and amazing
- Miles Crawford for his DJ and music skills on the evening
- The band Encore especially Devon Mayson for donating her song “I Already Know”
- Emma Collins for her goody bags
I would like to personally thank all the Trustees – Andrew Crawford, Katharine Bollon and Diane Sealey for helping me achieve my vision. We are at the start of an amazing journey.
On the night we created the #WallOfHope and we will be sharing this with you in the forthcoming weeks.
Our ask for the evening was to find 5 ambassadors and 2 corporate sponsors – f you would like to offer this support please get in touch with us.
Thank you everyone :O)
Please feel free to share this post and if you would like to get involved as an ambassador, fundraiser or corporate sponsor please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health & happiness,